What to Buy to Generate and Protect Your Microsoft Azure Key Vault Key
Thales nShield Edge (SKU: NC4031U-10)
If you need low volume, on-premises key generation, nShield Edge provides convenient USB-attached hardware security. Recommended integration uses two nShield Edge HSMs for full redundancy.
Thales nShield Solo 500+ (SKU: NC4033E-500)
For on-premises key generation, Thales nShield Solo 500+ embedded PCIe card provides high-volume hardware-based key generation and management.
Thales nShield Connect 1500+ (SKU: NH2061)
If you need higher performance on-premises key generation, Thales nShield Connect 1500+ network attached appliance provides high-volume hardware-based key generation and management.
Together with these products, Thales offers expert training, maintenance, and service programs to ensure the success of your integration now and in the future as your needs change.
BYOK Deployment Service Package (SKU: BYOK-NC3021U-10)
If you need low volume, on-premises key generation for Azure and are new to HSM technology, this customized packaged service includes an nShield Edge HSM, on-site instruction, and installation. A Thales consultant will teach you how to create and transfer your own keys, and provide a detailed process and checklist. Recommended integration with Azure uses two nShield Edge HSMs for full redundancy.
How to Buy?
Expert personnel will be happy to assist you with your purchase and advise you on training and maintenance options to fit your specific needs.
- Microsoft and Thales Deliver Enhanced Security and Trust in the Cloud - Solution Brief
- nShield HSM On-Premises Key Generation for Microsoft AIP - Integration Guide
- Bring Your Own Key Deployment Service Package for Azure Cloud Applications – Data Sheet
- Hardware Key Management in the Azure Cloud - White Paper
- How to Generate and Transfer HSM-Protected Keys for Azure Key Vault - Instructions
- Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) with Azure Key Vault for Office 365 and Azure - Toolset