Thales e-Security keyAuthority® version 4.0 is a hardened cryptographic key manager that provides high levels of assurance to users of applications and systems with embedded encryption.
keyAuthority supports widely-accepted industry standards, including the Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) standard, to allow comprehensive endpoint interoperability. Centralized administration provides consistent key lifecycle policy enforcement with reliable auditing to ensure data recovery and long-term business continuity. Enterprises now have a high performance key management solution that scales to support encryption requirements today and in the future. Its security boundary, which includes the entire chassis for higher assurance protection, has been validated to FIPS 140-2 Level 3.
- Automates key lifecycle management across global enterprises
- Lowers risk of breaches with high-assurance, reliable hardware
- Accelerates storage encryption through pre-qualified solutions
- Centralizes policy using a single approach to control and audit keys
- Reduces management overhead by integrating storage encryption silos