Thales payShield 9000 is a hardware security (HSM) payment module that provides the cryptographic protection required for ATM, point of sale (POS), credit and debit card issuance, and processing of transactions. Encryption and management functionality meets or exceeds the operational and security requirements of the major international card system, including American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, UnionPay and Visa. It is deployed as an external peripheral for mainframes and servers running card issuance applications, mobile platform provisioning, and payment processing software for the electronic payment industry.
- Delivers comprehensive, certified security specially designed for cards and mobile secure elements
- Provides off-the-shelf support for all major payment applications
- Maximizes business continuity with high resilience features
- Reduces the cost of compliance with a choice of software options tailored for issuers, processors and acquirers
- Offers a range of scalable, high performance models