Cost-effective cardholder authentication
payShield Cardholder Authentication for nShield is an add-on for card issuers and payment processors to enable EMV-based cardholder authentication on commercial, off-the-shelf nShield hardware security modules. It can easily be deployed with popular web-service technologies such as Java.
The payShield Cardholder Authentication enables organizations to easily add MasterCard's Chip Authentication Program (CAP) and Visa’s Dynamic Passcode Authentication (DPA). Its support of 3-D Secure, better known as Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode, reduces fraud in online payments.
- Reduces fraud by adding cardholder authentication to online applications
- Enables 3-D Secure online payments
- Authenticates EMV cardholders for online banking (CAP/DPA)
- Integrates with off-the-shelf cardholder authentication solutions
- Features high-level C and Java API for easy integration with open systems
- Protects security codes and account numbers in Interactive Voice Recognition systems
- Provides easy integration with developer toolkit
- Performs payment and general HSM functions
- Imports externally created keys to HSMs
- Runs on FIPS and Common Criteria validated nShield hardware security modules