Learn how Microsoft Network Device Enrollment Service (NDES) and Thales nShield HSMs enable secure certificate registration for Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
Microsoft applications maximize business productivity and incorporate cryptography to control user access and to protect the confidentiality and integrity of data. Thales enhances security by providing HSMs that feature a hardened, tamper-resistant environment for secure cryptographic processing on behalf of multiple Microsoft applications. The trustworthiness of cryptographic operations also depends on a strong supporting key management process.
Device enrollment services and hardware security modules enable secured registration of iot devices.
- Increases integrity of network device certificates
- Enables use of existing PKI to support device registration
- Offers secure storage and management of keys
- Provides FIPS 140-2 level 3 validated key protection
- Facilitates compliance with data security regulations