Depending on the deployment environment, customers can integrate Bloombase StoreSafe with either the Thales nShield Connect hardware security module (HSM) or with the Thales keyAuthority centralized key manager. These devices provide a FIPS 140-2 Level 3 environment for protecting and managing critical cryptographic keys and enable compliance with regulatory requirements for public sector, financial services, and large enterprises.
Next-generation data-at-rest security for big data and cloud applications solution benefits:
- Protects sensitive data at rest no matter where it resides
- Enables transparent encryption for business software applications
- Provides a FIPS 140-2 Level 3 platform for cryptographic acceleration and key management
- Scales from physical and virtual on-premises data center to cloud-based environments
- Facilitates compliance with data privacy and security regulations
Learn more about how Bloombase and Thales together deliver high performance and enhanced security to heterogeneous storage infrastructures by downloading the solution brief.