Cisco UCS provides the management and communication backbone for high speed Ethernet, Fibre Channel, and Fibre Channel over Ethernet enterprise networks. Using a highly scalable architecture designed to meet variety of application demands with low-latency, Cisco UCS supports line rates up to 40 Gigabit. Offering transparent data encryption and management integration capabilities, the solution leverages OASIS PKCS #11 and KMIP APIs for encryption key management and key vaulting. Cisco UCS integrated infrastructure provides strong data protection by encrypting user and application data.
Superior network connectivity and management with high assurance encryption for security compliance:
- Increases LAN and SAN efficiency, scalability, and security
- Supports low-latency, lossless 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Affords a single, highly available management domain
- Leverages standards based APIs for encryption key management and key vaulting
- Provides a FIPS 140-2 Level 3 key management root of trust