Insider threats have shifted to include both traditional insiders – individuals with access to critical data as part of their work, and privileged users -- and the compromise of legitimate users' credentials by sophisticated malware and advanced persistent threats (APTs).
According to the latest Insider Threat Report from Thales e-Security, organizations are still wrestling with this growing problem, and struggling to find an appropriate security response.
For example only nine percent of European enterprises feel protected against insider threats, and 39 percent are worried about the abuse of "access rights" to their data.
In this webinar, we will drill down into the nature and extent of insider threats today and look at how to combat them, including:
- What are the various risk mitigation strategies available to businesses of different sizes
- Compare the efficacy of some of the best protection measures to block insiders from compromising enterprise networks and extracting data
- What are some of the best practices for protecting sensitive data from insider threats
- David Strom, Network and Internet Technologies Expert
- Tina Stewart, Vice President of Marketing, Thales e-Security