An Inside Look: 2016 Trends in Encryption and Data Security in the Cloud
Today’s threat landscape is evolving. Sophisticated hackers, abuse by insiders and advanced persistent threats continue to make headlines – putting businesses at increased risk for attacks and vulnerable to significant reputational damage and financial losses. Is your company’s data properly protected?
Join Andy Kicklighter, Director of Marketing from Thales e-Security and Todd Hayes, Director of Learning and Development from QTS for a live webinar as they give you an inside look at how the data threat landscape has evolved in the past 12 months, as well as the key data security considerations for protecting your most precious assets in private, public and hybrid cloud environments. Our experts will also explore the direct impact of today’s data threats on cloud and big data, and offer tips on how to better protect critical IT infrastructure.
- Latest trends in encryption and data security in the enterprise and cloud.
- Today’s sophisticated data threat landscape and the impact on cloud, big data and the Internet of Things.
- Next generation data security technologies that streamline access controls and centralizing key management administration.
- Operational efficiency, robust policy management and increased compliance trends.
- Tips to keep protected, compliant and in control wherever your data resides.