Vormetric Empowers Partners with Enhanced Multi-Tier Channel Program
Channel Sales double in the last 2 years; Positions Channel Partners for Success and Growth in the Data Security Market
SAN JOSE, Calif. – May 13, 2014 – Vormetric, a leader in enterprise data security for physical, virtual and cloud environments, today launched its updated Vormetric Connect Partner Program to enhance revenue opportunities and business value for global and regional partners alike. With market-leading data-at-rest encryption and access control solutions, and a well-tuned channel sales model, Partners have everything they need to succeed in the fast growing data security market.
“Vormetric has more than doubled channel sales in the past two years,” said Mike Coffield, VP of WW Channels for Vormetric. “With this greatly enhanced program, and our expanded commitment to channel success, our partners are fully enabled with a true best-in-class program, as well as our best-in-class products. Our channel partners are a primary sales delivery vehicle, and we are committed to their growth and success.”
Vormetric Connect Partners gain access to a host of resources and enablement programs that deliver Vormetric solutions while maximizing their business and margins. Core benefits of the program include expanded program offerings, increased partner profitability, and new training/tools.
- Three tiers– Program offerings include Platinum, Gold, Associate partnership levels. Partners committing to higher program levels gain increased margins as well as enhanced marketing and sales assistance.
- Tech support & training—Vormetric University provides the comprehensive support and training that enables partners to maximize sales of Vormetric products with detailed product and market knowledge
- Access to leads, deal registration and sales support— Leads from Vormetric, as well as assistance from Vormetric Regional Sales Managers, are available to drive sales velocity and closure rates, while deal registration ensures that opportunities are securely assigned to partners.
- Marketing programs —Partners benefit from access to joint marketing materials and activities to help further promote their services within Vormetric’s rapidly expanding user base
- Ease of management—The Vormetric Partner Portal provides the foundation to sales success with an easy-to-manage single-point-of-contact for deal registration, deal tracking and the latest materials from Vormetric.
For more detail on Vormetric’s Connect Partner Program visit the Vormetric channel partner program site here.
“We find the Vormetric solution practically sells itself. But when it requires more effort, we consistently have tremendous support from Vormetric at an advisory sales, technical, and marketing level. They truly partner with their partners and are one of the best with which we have ever worked.”
Director, Software & Services Solutions
“The new Vormetric Connect Channel Partner program is very timely for us. With news of data breaches a daily occurrence, and Vormetric’s strong data security product set, we see Vormetric as a top tier partner. We are proud to be associated with Vormetric and enjoy the unique benefits of this new channel.”
Accudata Systems, Inc.
Vormetric (@Vormetric) is the industry leader in data security solutions that span physical, virtual and cloud environments. Vormetric helps over 1300 customers, including 17 of the Fortune 25 and many of the world’s most security conscious government organizations, to meet compliance requirements and protect what matters —their sensitive data —from both internal and external threats. The company’s scalable solution protects any file, any database and any application — within enterprise data center, cloud, big data environments — with a high performance, market-leading Vormetric Data Security Platform that incorporates application transparent encryption, access controls and security intelligence. Vormetric – because data can’t defend itself.
Jonathan Mathias / Kasia Murphy
+44 (0)20 7401 7968
VormetricTeam@johnsonking.co.ukVormetric South Korea
+82 2 566 - 8898
Vormetric is a trademark of Vormetric, Inc