Thales Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Consulting Services help your business design and deploy a self-managed PKI customized to meet your specific needs. Based on Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services® as well as open source and other applications, Thales will help you establish the critical root of trust to ensure that your enterprise applications run securely. Using only industry best practices and state of the art Thales nShield hardware security modules (HSMs), your self-managed PKI is protected against logical and physical attacks.
- Provides an experienced team of specialized security consultants
- Delivers customized services to meet specific business needs
- Reduces the risks of deployment with focus on best practices
- Offers expert product knowledge and application know-how
- Hardens the PKI root of trust to protect against cyber attacks
Your enterprise applications increasingly depend on the use of digital credentials to control how users and entities access critical data and system resources. Your PKI must deliver the essential root of trust to establish the identity of people, devices, and services – enabling controlled access to systems and resources, protection of data, and accountability in transactions.
Learn more by downloading the data sheet.