Many businesses rely on digital certificates used as security tokens for a wide variety of purposes such as authentication, digital signing and encryption. While a multitude of services and applications can use these certificates, often a Certificate Authority will be deployed into a business to satisfy a single need without forethought as to how else it can be used.
Thales eSecurity Advanced Solutions Group (ASG) can help your business reconsider its approach to certificates and PKIs, leveraging additional flexibility from what is now considered a core service to support multiple use cases and applications.
Thales Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Consulting Services help your business design and deploy a self-managed PKI customized to meet your specific needs. Based on Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services® as well as open source and other applications, Thales will help you establish the critical root of trust to ensure that your enterprise applications run securely.
- Provides an experienced team of specialized security consultants
- Delivers customized services to meet specific business needs
- Reduces the risks of deployment with focus on best practices
- Offers expert product knowledge and application know-how
- Hardens the PKI root of trust to protect against cyber attacks