Big Data presents a tremendous opportunity for organizations to tap into new volumes and varieties of data, thereby making more informed plans and decisions, discover new opportunities for optimization, and deliver breakthrough innovations. But it is not without risk. Without the right security, Big Data can pose big security challenges.
Features & Benefits
- Fully integrated functionality for Big Data and No SQL environments
- Transparent Encryption that protects the data in Hadoop big data environments from theft and privileged user abuse
- Granular Hadoop user access control for granular per-user or per-group access policies to the files or folders within the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) namespace
- Tokenization with Dynamic Data Masking helps address compliance objectives while gaining breakthroughs in operational efficiency
- Central management of security keys and policies
- Full scalability as traffic flows change or new demands are added to the environment
- No development changes are required to existing applications or infrastructure.
- FIPS 140-2 and common criteria certified